Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Recent Happen'ns

Hi. My name is Brittany. You may know me from such posts as "Food Blogs", "Blackberry Pie", and "I Don't Like Cake". (Yes, food is one of my most favorite things in the whole wide world!) I just thought I'd reintroduce myself since it's been a while since I've posted anything about us - Los Wilsons. So here goes...Things We Did in the Month of May, by me.

1. Shared a dozen Voodoo doughnuts with these fine folks and our very cute niece, Maisie. (PS - You should update your blog with your new adventures in MN.)


2. Celebrated my true love's 31st year in life. The celebration consisted of one of my favs - blackberry pie! Contrary to what you may be thinking, I made it because Wyatt requested it. Not because it was one of my favorites. Though, I'm not going to lie, I was ecstatic that it was what he chose. After the celebratory eating of this most delicious pie, Wyatt went into the other room and studied for the Chemistry test he was going to take the next morning. Besides the pie, It was pretty sad.



3. Explored Portland with our BFF's (I don't know if they know they're our BFF's - maybe we're being too agressive and now they're scared away) Jake and AJ. We spent the day driving around and listening to this song... Thanks for reintroducing me to Beirut! I like their new stuff better then their old!

yep, that's Mt. Saint Helen's

For all you Twilight fans...this is the little cafe that Bella and her dad eat at.


4. Visited our California friends in...California! Though the temperatures were a bit on the chilly side, the sun was shinning and we still had a blast! Our fun-filled trip consisted of tasty food, good friends, very cute kids, beaches and impromptu jam sessions. I played the maraccas. Actually there was just one maracca that I played.






And now we're on to June... Does anyone else think this year is FLYING by?!!!

6 comments:

The Babkm5 said...

man you guys have been busy...no wonder you haven't been over! BTW I thought that we were your BFF's?

Abbie said...

Looks like a fun May! And yes!!! The year is going by much too fast!

Jeanna said...

Glad to know you are alive and well....I was beginning to wonder. Seems like May was a good time, and I agree that Maisie is pretty darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Ahem!! I think the Saturday I spent with you in Portland on my layover was in May. And I thought we had a good enough time that it was noteworthy news--though it was a brief encounter. Apparently not!But I am not going to sob, just a little BOO HOO that it didn't mean as much to you as it did me.

Maybe next time I have a scheduled layover I will just forget to tell you that I am in town.

AJ said...

This post makes me so happy and SO SAD. Will you guys move with us and be our roommates in the Philippines? P-p-p-p lease???

Josette said...

nice. i guess time flies when you're havin' fun, eh?