Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Time it Snowed in Colorado...in September

Ro and I went to Colorado this past September.  The main motivation of the trip was to go swimming in Momma G's neighborhood pool before it closed for the season.  And it snowed.  Which is not that unusual for Colorado, I remember it doing that a few times in my youth.  But it did put a damper on our week, so we had to spend time with family instead.  Good thing that was the other main reason we went to Colorado!  

Momma G planned a small party for Ro's recent birthday.  Uncle Brice, Aunt Judy, Aunt Burgandy and kids joined in on the festivities.  It was fun.  I'd write more about the experience but that was nearly four months ago, so I'm not going to elaborate on the topic.  Mostly I just wanted to post pictures of my cute son.






Ro with Ma' G and Pa' Lou


Visiting with my friend JoVonne and her little girl (who is three-months Ro's elder)


Having lunch with Tess


Ro love Uncle Brice!  They even wear the same pants!

1 comment:

Momma G said...

Wow! Just happened on these blog entries. I am supposed to be paying bills and I got side-tracked--obviously!

The backyard is so full of snow right now, it seems odd to see these picturs of when the grass was green and the flowers were in bloom.

We had a good visit. And I forgot that it snowed because it was such a little amount. And the rest of the fall was absolutely gorgeous.

Come again! Love, Momma