Friday, December 7, 2007

The Rice Krispie Treat

I came home from work a few days ago - tired, exhausted and ready to end the day. I walked into our dark apartment and noticed a light coming from the kitchen - the stove light. So I turned the corner and this is what I find...



A hundred times better than flowers! Wyatt really knows me and knows that "I Love You" means much more when said with food. Needless to say - my mood turned for the better and I was one happy woman! I Heart You too Wyatt!

7 comments:

Jeanna said...

Nice job Wyatt! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

wow, very impressive!

Anonymous said...

Wyatt so reminds me of Dad. You are one lucky woman.

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet...I almost want to gag.......:)

AJ said...

Jake said he wish he would of thought of this and I replied, "I wish you did too." Wyatt, what a loving guy.

Jen Demaris said...

Seriously newlyweds have all the fun! That is so cute Wyatt!

kelsey said...

Don't worry, I continue to stalk you as well. You may even notice that I have added your blog to my page. That's for my ease of stalking of course.