Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ginormous Apple

Which one of these is not like the other one? Okay, cheap thrills, but I was so excited when my selection of apples at the grocery store included the "apples on steroids" variety. I wish the pictures could better relay how BIG this apple really was. I think you'd have to see it in person to get the full effect. But that may never happen because we already ate it....and yes, it was good!

Just to put things into perspective - we chose to model the apples with eggs.

Wyatt modeling your everyday average sized apple.

Wyatt modeling our really big apple.

Yeah, that's right. I just posted about an apple.... Our lives are bursting with excitement!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britty, Those are soooomme apples! I dig a really great apple, but they are hard to come by, in my opinion. I am sure you get access to yummy ones out there though.

I didn't get your phone msg until Monday, I was NOT offended. So no worries.

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a big apple. very impressive

Anonymous said...

After carefull analysis, I have determined that all things might point to Wyatts head being smaller

AJ said...

Nice modeling Wyatt. And ginormous apple!

Jen Demaris said...

actually these posts are more interesting than some others that I have seen...crazy that they can make an apple that big, actually thats scary, what will that do to your body then?

Anonymous said...

The Apple is not that big, I say........
Read post number three