Saturday, February 2, 2008

Chipotle Is For Lovers

It's me again, acting as Chipotle's unofficial PR Director. Love is in the air...and so are burritos! Okay, maybe not burritos - though that'd be very, very cool. Anyway, if you're looking for that special place to celebrate LOVE - head on over to Chipotle, now. That's right, now. Purchase a gift card for $10 or more and then head back to Chipotle on the 13th or 14th - show them your receipt and get a FREE burrito! If you're smart, you'll use the gift card to purchase your lover's burrito for V-day and get a free one for yourself (you can't give the free one to your date - you'll look cheap). So basically it turns out to be BOGO! Chipotle is where Wyatt and I will be gazing deeply into each others eyes on the 14th...



4 comments:

Jen Demaris said...

Really..you are hillarious! We just might have to check that out! Good PR btw

Jen Demaris said...

oh and I LOVE the new header! Good Job!

Jeff said...

You crack me up....and you're also making me a little bit hungry.

kelsey said...

This is totally where Aaron and I spent valentine's day last year. With my mom and little brother. It was not only totally romantic but totally tasty. I support you in your plans, especially if they are going to give you a free burrito.