Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy One Year!

June 30th marks one year of marriage for Wyatt and me. It really has been a fun, exciting and pleasant year. I just love being married to Wyatt! He really is the best match for me and always focuses on my positive attributes and helps me work on my weaknesses (my weaknesses tend to be his strengths). He helps me to be, and helps me want to be a better person. I am grateful for his patience, his thoughtfulness, his sense of humor and his good cooking! As sad as it sounds, I am so used to having him around, when I'm alone for a night or weekend, I really wonder what I did without him. I guess the truth of the matter is I'm addicted to my husband! Happy Anniversary Wyatt! I think number two will be even better!

9 comments:

The Babkm5 said...

Congrats! Just think about what you'll be saying on your 8th year...which for Brandon and I is on the 1st of July! It gets tons better as the years go by :)

kelsey said...

Yay! So happy for you. You should order up some frisbees with your names on it to celebrate. :)

Jeff said...

So sad...you're no longer newlyweds...just another old boring couple. Just kidding. COngrats!

Jeanna said...

I can't believe it has already been one whole year! It seems like we were just celebrating the big day. We had such a fun time going to Oregon and being involved in the wedding festivities.

Congratulations!

Josette said...

happy anny brit and wyatt! way to go you guys!!i knew you could do it

Hamblin Family said...

Happy Anniversary you guys. One year down, many more happy ones to go!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that what marriage is all about--when the other person is gone you only feel like half of yourself. That's how I felt about Dad. The years together only get better. Happy First!

Team Carroll said...

Congrats! I feel sad that I haven't even been able to meet your hubby yet, but I can tell he's great for you. You always seem so happy in your blog and that's the way it should be! Patrick and I are happy you waited for the right one! We need to get together somehow. Any ideas??

Jacob said...

Congrats!