Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Apartment #24

I was sitting in our apartment the other day and studied all the furniture we own. And I realized that 85% of it was donated, driven from far distances and assembled by someone other than Wyatt and me. And I thought about how fortunate and blessed we are because of all of these people who gave service for the Wilson Family cause. So I am giving a public acknowledgement to all you who contributed to our new home together - THANK YOU!

I thought it'd be fun for our readers to see our apartment. It's always fun for me to see the setting/backdrop of a friend or family member, so I can picture them in that setting during stories they relay to me. So for that purpose and for fun - I filmed a tour of our first apartment together. I know most of you have seen it before, but that was when it was in a state of disaster. We're "moved in" now - excluding pictures on the wall. That's still on our list of things to do....

2 comments:

Collette said...

Loved the tour. I also introduced you to my husband Brent. He thinks your great:) Actually his first words were, wow, she sounds just like her sister! It has been forever. You look great. Congrats on getting married. That is awesome. Hopefully we can keep in touch a little better. At least be informed about what we're all doing. I'm going to link you to my blog if that's alright. Have a great day.

Jeanna said...

Brit,

You can tell Wyatt that I am sure you have S.A.D. and that it is a real diagnosis. Harold has problems in the winter when the sun isn't around much in Utah. Genetics plays a huge role in mental illness (yes S.A.D. is a mental illness). Good luck, may many happy sunshiny faces greet you this winter.