Thursday, September 20, 2007

Meatballs

There has been some requests for the recipe I used to make the meatball sandwiches. And by "requests" I mean "request" - really just one. Thanks Abbie! Though, I don't really know if this is a "great" recipe. When I made them Monday, I just googled "meatball recipe" and found one that fit the ingredients that I had on hand. There probably is a better recipe out there. However, Wyatt really did like them. But keep in mind he "eats to live" where as I "live to eat". So they were good... but you might find better else where.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1626,159174-235199,00.html

If the link doesn't work, let me know and I'll copy and paste the recipe. Also note, I didn't make the sauce homemade. I used good ol' Ragu.

Adjustments I made:
Parmesan cheese instead of Romano
fresh cloved garlic
I added:
aprox. 2 T. of Worcestershire sauce
diced onion
sausage

And I didn't really measure things out...I just sort of dumped it all together.

I toasted the hoggie rolls, placed meatballs and sauce on rolls. And topped with slices of mozzarella cheese.

As far as the recipe for the bowl of carrots...open bag of baby carrots. Dump into bowl.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Yum! Thank you! I have a yummy salsa recipe from back in like February or something if you're interested. :)

AJ said...

Brittany-
I made meatball sandwiches last sunday! And I googled my recipe as well. But I did crockpot meatballs. I love that you guys have a blog. This is awesome!