Friday, July 20, 2012

thirty days of 30 - day 5


Brittany, age 4


Day 5 Festivities: Camping at the river Drive to Harstine Island, WA  
Our friend Jonah Crowley (yep, that Jonah Crowley) invited us to hang with him (and his friend, Mike) up in Harstine Island, Washington.  We decided it was an offer we couldn't resist - since there were promises of a "resort" filled with swimming pools, hot tubes, and Marshmallow Mateys.  I know, today was kind of a pathetic celebration since it was nothing but driving (and Marshmallow Mateys!)... but tomorrow will be better!

Something about me: I've lived in four states - all of which are bordered on the north by a state beginning with W.  Colorado, Utah, Illinois, Oregon -- Wyoming, Wisconsin, Washington.  Perhaps Kentucky or Virginia are in my future...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this picture of you. Your commentor who said she didn't agree with me about your not being a cutie probably didn't go back and read my comment that I thought you were a doll anyway in spite of being non-photogenic like your mother.

Have a great weekend!

Love, Momma