Sunday, August 5, 2012

thirty days of 30 - day 21

Brittany, age 21.


Day 21 Festivities: Bread pudding
It's been a couple years since last I made bread pudding.  I love it.  Wyatt loves it.  It is good.  I thought today might be an appropriate day to enjoy the delish dish.  And it did not disappoint!  

PS - Summer weather and temperatures are in full swing!  It was 91d today!  Wyatt's Oregonian'ness surfaced as he felt it was time to unearth our window air conditioner unit and bring it to full working order.  I must admit, it was getting a bit stuffy in our apartment.

Something about me: I love pancakes!  Hence, my overwhelming excitement on my 21st birthday when my roomies bought me a griddle.  Yay!  One time I thought I was such a pancake connoisseur, I challenged my friend (who is a guy, who was a football player, who is six-foot plus, and weighs what a football player should) to a pancake eating contest.  He blew me out of the water.  I held my own.  I seem to remember the contest coming to a stop because we ran out of pancakes.  Had we not, I'm pretty sure I would've won.  (Jasher, do you still read my blog?)

1 comment:

Josette said...

i was there at this contest. i actually thought you had a chance before it started. but then you totally let me down. you were weak sauce! but then i remember going to jasher's place once and he ate a whole gallon of ice cream...now that's impressive.