Tuesday, August 14, 2012

thirty days of 30 - day 29

Brittany, age 29

Day 29 Festivities: Watch a movie at the Lake Twin Cinema 
Lake Oswego has it's own vintage movie theater - the Lake Twin Cinema.  By no means is it fancy or modern, even so, it's quaintness has attracted me for years and I have always wanted to see a movie there.  Well, tonight was the night!  We went to see the movie Bernie, you know, since I'm in the business...  It was quite entertaining and I really enjoyed it!  Plus, unbenounced to us, it was two-for-one night and we only paid $9!  Yipee!  And, totally uncharacteristic of me, we went to the 9:30pm showing.  Which is usually the time I start winding down for the night.  I know, I'm throwing caution into the wind!

Something about me: I love to sleep.  So much so that I often count down the hours until I can find myself reunited with my cozy bed.  One of my favorite things is taking a nap.  Something I routinely do every Sunday afternoon.  I also frequently take naps in my car during my lunch break.  I especially love doing so during this time of year because my office is COLD and my car is WARM and it facilitates the ideal sleeping conditions.  Ahhhh....

PS - Tomorrow (technically today) is the day.  The BIG 3-0.  At 12:36am I will embark on a new adventure - navigating my thirties.  So long 20's, it was real.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it was okay to go to a late movie because you didn't have to get up and go to work the next morning. It was your birthday!

Hope you've had a good day so far.

Love, Momma

Josette said...

i love sleep too.
is this the first time you've been to this theater?
i can totally picture you sleeping in your car during lunch. funny.